We pride ourselves in being one of the finest dog friendly hotels in Montana. We understand that your dogs are part of your family – so what’s a getaway without your four-legged family members? We not only pampers our two-legged guests, but our four-legged ones too. Two pet friendly rooms are available, the Master Suite with a private balcony for Fido to survey their kingdom below, and the City Room located at the top of the stairs for easy access to the outside.
The dog lodging fee per night is $40 for one dog or $60 for two.
Dogs are Welcome in These Select Rooms with Prior Approval
Dogs of all sizes are welcomed warmly at Gibson Mansion! Each dog guest receives one of Tom’s world famous bone scones.
- You must have your dog on a leash and under your control when outside your guest room at all times for the protection of yourself, your pet, and other guests. Please do not allow your dog to run freely around the property. Even if your dog has never been aggressive towards other dogs or humans, “surprises” can happen.
- Although dogs are welcome in the permitted guest rooms, they are not permitted on the main floor out of respect for those who are sensitive to dogs.
- Pets are not permitted on any furniture or beds. We recommend you bring your pets bed so they have a familiar place to relax in the room.
- For safety reasons, please do not leave your pet unattended in your room, except during breakfast. Should you require sitting or walking services contact us and we would be happy to assist you in making these arrangements.
- Potty breaks should be confined to the North side of the Mansion and are not permitted in Main Gardens on south side of Mansion.
- No barking, singing/howling or other noise… please! Should your dog bark or become distressed, please curtail this behavior quickly so not to disturb other guests. Please do not use the inn towels for dirty paws. We will gladly get you something suitable.
- Limit 2 dogs per room; there are no weight restrictions.
We understand that accidents are sometimes unavoidable and if one should occur, please let us know immediately so we may try to prevent any permanent damage. However, in the event that damage is irreversible, you will be responsible for the repairs that may be required. You are responsible for any damages and a damage/cleaning fee may be assessed if the dog causes damage to the inn’s property or causes extraordinary cleaning requirements.
Meet Maggie the Mansion Dog
Maggie, our Black Lab/Aussie Mix, is very enthusiastic and friendly and totally dedicated to her job as the official innkeeper dog. She is allowed total freedom of the property, but is not allowed in the guest rooms, maintaining a comfort level for all guests.