Gibson Mansion is known for its grandeur and grace, making for a picture perfect storybook Montana wedding experience. Whether you desire a small, intimate ceremony or a spectacular reception of 200, we enjoy hosting weddings and events for couples who desire personal and unique events.
We’re proud of our commitment to excellence and service as a luxurious Bed and Breakfast in the Missoula area. That pride carries over to all of the weddings and events hosted at our inn. We work very closely with you, utilizing our vast experience and expertise to create the event of your dreams. We attend to every detail; from timing and placements, to pinning on boutonnières. We take away your stress, allowing you to just relax and enjoy the day you’ve dreamed of.
“Just the Two of You” Wedding
For the Bride and Groom who are wanting an elegant yet intimate wedding for two. This package has everything you need for a romantic and stress-free event. The wedding is orchestrated to ensure that all you need to do is show up in your wedding attire, bring your marriage license, your rings, and we will take care of every other detail for you. Designed with a list of “A La Carte” options this will make sure you get exactly what you are wanting. If you desire to include close family or friends, you may add up to 10 additional guests.
- Romantic Ceremony either in front of stained glass windows on grand staircase, Fireside in the Drawing room, or weather permitting in the gazebo/gardens for your Montana Elopement.
- Wedding Coordination for your Missoula, MT Wedding
- One hour use fee of Mansion and gardens
- Bride’s hand-tied Rose Bouquet and Groom’s Boutonniere.
- Champagne toast
- Wedding cake for two, your choice of flavor.
This package is priced for the bride and groom; if you wish, you may add up to 10 additional guests for $25 per person, adults and children age 3 and up are considered as guests. With additional guests, wedding cake for two is substituted with a two tiered ivory wedding cake. Includes cutting and service.
May through October: $700
November through April: $500
“Just Our Closest Few” Wedding and Reception
Designed for the wedding couple that desires to share this intimate moment with up to 70 of their closest family and friends. This package is perfect for those wanting a quiet and relaxed event without all the wedding frenzy by offering the option of holding your ceremony and reception amid the elegant mansion or awe inspiring gardens.
- Wedding Ceremony outside by gazebo or inside by stained glass window on grand staircase
- 5 hour use fee of Mansion main floor and gardens. If all guest rooms are not reserved for the night of event, event must conclude by 8pm
- Wedding and reception coordination, includes wedding walk through meeting one week prior
- Pre-wedding assistance for: officiant, caterer, florist, photographer, and other suppliers needed for your event
- Guests up to 70; if over 40 guests, event must be held in the gardens and require the rental of tent and additional bathroom fee
- Use of patio furniture, flower urns and planters.
*If a dance or DJ is wanted, all guest rooms must be reserved for the night of event. Dancing is permitted outside only in order to preserve the original parquet floors in the Mansion.
May through Mid-October: $1700
October through April: $1000
“Destination Wedding Weekend”
There’s no rush to the alter here, just an entirely stress-free weekend getaway to treasure for a lifetime. With exclusive use of the exquisite mansion, 4 luxurious guest rooms, private and secluded gardens, and professional staff attending to every detail for you, this is the ultimate wedding package. Here you will reside for the weekend (or whatever days you select) as royalty, graciously welcoming your guests to the grandeur of the estate.
- Exclusive use of Mansion and grounds beginning at 3pm day before event through 11am day after event.
- Outdoor garden wedding and reception for up to 200 guests
- From the signing of contract until the time of your Missoula, MT Wedding, assistance and consultation via e-mail and phone with your Gibson Mansion wedding coordinator
- Wedding walk through with wedding coordinator one week prior
- Rehearsal of Ceremony with coordination assistance
- Wedding Coordination
- Reception Coordination
- Multiple Flower urns/planters that can be used for décor
- 6 Copper beverage totes on iron stands and 1 full size wicker cooler on iron stand
- 30’ x 40’ cobblestone patio for Reception Space
- Iron patio furniture and tables for your outdoor Missoula Wedding
*Guest rooms, tables, chairs, linens and additional decorations are not included in the package fee.
- All 4 Rooms (accommodating up to 8 guests) must be booked for a two night minimum. This guaranteed booking may be placed on an individual guest account, but must be guaranteed booked by the wedding party.
- 30’ x 40’ Tent rented from Eastgate Rentals
Package Price: $2900
The Wedding of Your Dreams
We can host intimate indoor weddings and receptions for up to 40 guests. Outdoor garden weddings and receptions can accommodate up to 200.
Although all weddings at Gibson Mansion are personalized events, we do have a few popular packages. If these packages do not fit what you are looking for please contact us and we would love to customize a package that works best for you. If you are in the Missoula area we would love to schedule a time to meet with you, give you a tour of the Mansion, and discuss your event.
A Private Garden Oasis
Our gardens are surrounded by a wall of 40’ tall poplar trees that create a private garden oasis in the heart of Missoula. The meticulously manicured grounds with gazebo and many flower gardens provide an exquisite garden setting. Most brides find that minimal or no additional decorations are needed, though you are of course welcome to have any additional decorations that you wish for the perfect outdoor wedding.
- Local Minister or Justice of the Peace to perform ceremony
- Luxurious Guest Room for the night and to get ready in when you elope to Montana
- Professional Wedding Photography, One hour professional photography, with choice of edited Disc of photos or professionally designed photo album.
- Musicians for ceremony, select from string quartet, harp, or acoustic guitar
- Additional Time, add additional hours to your event giving you time to enjoy this special occasion. We recommend this if you select the Photography add-on.
- Chairs and Tables can either be provided by individuals or rented we can reserve them for you.
- Tent must be rented through Eastgate Rentals. This tent is 30′ x 40′ and covers the cobblestone patio.
- Set-up or take down so that upon your arrival your event is ready for you and departure is simple. Allow our expertise and experience in staging events to expedite the process. This gives you full use of your time for your event and not the rush of setting up or taking down.
- Decorating for ceremony and reception