- Wedding Ceremony outside by gazebo or inside by stained glass window on grand staircase
- 5 hour use fee of Mansion main floor and gardens. If all guest rooms are not reserved for the night of event, event must conclude by 8pm
- Wedding and reception Coordination, includes wedding walk through meeting one week prior
- Pre-wedding assistance for: officiant, caterer, florist, photographer, and other suppliers needed for your event
- Guests up to 70; if over 40 guests, event must be held in the gardens and require the rental of tent and additional bathroom fee
- Use of patio furniture, flower urns and planters.
*If a dance or DJ is wanted, all guest rooms must be reserved for the night of event. Dancing is permitted outside only in order to preserve the original parquet floors in the Mansion.
May – September $1200
October – April $800
A La Carte Menu
- Chairs and Tables can either be provided by individuals or we can reserve them for you.
- Tent must be rented through Eastgate Rentals. This tent is 30′ x 40′ and covers the cobblestone patio
- Set-up or take down so that upon your arrival your event is ready for you and departure is simple. Allow our expertise and experience in staging events to expedite the process. This gives you full use of your time for your event and not the rush of setting up or taking down.
- Luxurious Guest Room doubles as a personal dressing room to prepare in and an ideal romantic escape for your evening
- Professional Wedding Photography, One hour professional photography, with choice of edited disc of photos or professionally designed photo album.
- Musicians for ceremony, select from string quartet, harp, or acoustic guitar
- Additional Time, add additional hours to your Missoula Montana Wedding, giving you time to enjoy this special occasion.